Friends Fostering a New Beginning
Some of the folks we've helped are:
The foundation is committed to creating independence to those who have met with a sudden injury that seriously alters mobility.
For more information call 817-410-3185.
- Justin Laird, February, 2000 (SCI gunshot wound) Mobility conversions to his automobile.
- Debbie Kraft, October, 2000 (SCI car accident) Mobility conversions to van.
- Tommy Logan, November, 2001 (SCI motorcycle accident) Donated a used accessible van and adaptable telephone.
- Abdallah Elwasaie, August, 2001 (SCI car accident) Purchased and donated an electric wheelchair.
- Dawn Brewster, April, 2002 (SCI car accident) Purchased and donated a roll in shower chair.
- Patricia Lowery, April, 2002 (SCI car accident) Purchased and donated a roll in shower chair.
- 2002, Sean Allen, (SCI diving accident) Wheelchair accessible van
- Brent Stringer, 2003 (SCI diving accident), currently attend college, evaluated to drive
- Nat Little, 2004, (SCI Football Injury), Graduated RL Turner 2005.
- Alice McKittrick-Putnam, 2005 (SCI, Fall), Remodeled home
- Gabe Garcia, 2006 (SCI, Fall), Remodeled home.
- Jacob Rodriguez, 2007 (SCI Fall), Remodeled home.
- Michael Rodriguez, 2007 (SCI Fall),Durable medical equipment.
- Paige Owens, 2007 (SCI Car Accident), Remodeled bathroom.
- Michael Mason, 2007 (SCI Gunshot Victim), Durable medical equipment
- Joe Groh, 2008 (SCI Bicycle Accident), Remodeled bathroom.
- Brandon Sutton (SCI Automobile Accident), Bathroom Remodel
- Kay Summerville (SCI from viral infection), Van donation from the McKittrick-Putnams
- Travis Neel, 2009 (SCI Automobile Accident), Funding for addition to home.
- Corey Borner, 2009 (SCI Football Accident), Remodeled bathroom in home.
- Alexis LeMaster, 2009 (SCI Diving Accident), Remodeled bathroom in home.
- Tim Alexander, 2009 (SCI Motorcycle Accident), Remodeled bathroom in home.
- Nancy Pettijohn, 2010 (SCI Motorcycle Accident), Remodeled bathroom in home.
- Jason Wyatt, 2010 (SCI Tumorous Growth), Purchased Materials and donated a van.
- Hsiu-Chii Tsao, 2011 (Slipped on Ice), Remodeled master bathroom
- Christopher Moolayil, 2011 (Automobile Accident)Remodeled master bedroom, bath and installed hard flooring
- Erika Aguilera, 2011 (Automobile Accident), Home Depot supplies to complete bathroom
- Shawna Wood, 2011 (Automobile Accident), Built ramp/widened doors
- Lamar & Becky Yarbough-Smith, 2011 Widened doors, remodeled bathroom for accessibility - partial payment with AMBUCS & Heritage AMBUCS
- Maribel Munoz, 2012 (Automobile Accident), Wheelchair accessible room addition, plumbing
- Cody Ostrout, 2012 (Motorcycle Accident), Garage Conversion and bathroom remodel